Polished granite is a valuable and high-quality material. It is used for funeral structures, decor items, and for construction purposes.
- Long term use.
- Special durability. The rock contains silicon and iron.
- Resistance to precipitation and other external impacts.
- Environmental friendliness. Products from this stone are completely safe for people
Feature of Karelian Gabbro-Diabase granite
This black granite has excellent decorative qualities. It retains its artistic properties and does not grow dim for a long time. High-tech equipment allows to perform high-quality stone finishing.
After appropriate treatment, surface of the stone becomes mirrored, inclusions and mica particles are clearly visible in it, emphasizing natural beauty of the material.
To find out the price of polished granite products or to place an order, call our help desk 8-800-505-95-52 or use the feedback form on the company’s website.
What is produced of polished granite?
Real RK provides a wide range of products from granite:
- Slabs. These ideal rectangular blanks are used in construction, manufacture of monuments and kitchen furniture.
- Bases. It can serve as a basis for fences or as a fence by itself.
- Monuments. Tombstones made of granite are high-quality and practical. Employees of the company will help you choose the right size and design.
- Tile. Polished tiles – a material for facing buildings and memorial structures.
- Panels. The scope of application depends on the type of stone processing. Heat-treated granite is used as a building finish material or flooring. Polished granite, that is a more expensive product, is used for architectural decorations.
- Road curbs. It is used to decorate roads, alleys, and flower beds.
- Architectural decorative elements. Vases, balls, balusters are very popular in landscape design.